We are so excited for you to join us in Pensacola Beach! To prepare for your trip, please note the guidelines below.
What To Bring
Your best Margaritaville-themed costume!
To assist, here are some costume guidelines:
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or material that may accidentally strike another participant.
- No masks of any kind can be worn.
- Photo ID
- Your wrist band from registration. This will allow you access to your post-race party fun and allows participants over 21 to be recognized easily.
What Not To Bring
For the safety and enjoyment of all our participants, please refrain from bringing the items below.
The following items are not permitted at the races or events:
- No masks of any kind can be worn
- Selfie Sticks
- Baby Joggers
- Baby Carriers or Baby Backpacks
- Animals of any kind
Where To Stay
Participants in the RUN TO MARGARITAVILLE - PENSACOLA BEACH will stay at the beautiful Margaritaville Beach Hotel.
About the Hotel
Located on over 800 feet of Pensacola Beach frontage, the Margaritaville Beach Hotel's entrance faces the bay and its fun side faces the gulf. The intriguing Pensacola area has been shaped by history and richly gifted by nature. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy diving, canoeing, and deep-water fishing in addition to the Gulf Islands national Seashore. Historical sites, museums, art galleries and boutique shopping, complete the multi-faceted destination. The hotel is only 13 miles from the airport.
- Dine and Drink at Frank and Lola’s Love Pensacola Café
- Stay in shape in the fitness center
- Take care of a little work in the business center
- Pick up some new flip-flops in the Everything But Sand
- LandShark Landing Bar and Restaurant (Seasonal)
- Tiki Bar at the Pool (Seasonal)
- Crafts and Activities
- Dolphin Excursions, Snorkeling, Sunset Cruise and more!
- No shuttle service to/from airport
- Est. 15 minute walk to entertainment, dining and shopping;
- Bicycles are also offered for a nominal fee daily
- Complimentary Self-Parking – Valet available at $12/Day